- Evaluation of System Failure Modes
- Evaluation of the Causes of Failure
- Analysis of the effects of the occurrence of the failure modes. This analysis will be done at several levels: component, equipment and system.
- Assigning Severity to each Failure Mode
- Assigning Parameters of risk associated to the failure
- Assigning the Probability of Occurrence of fault
- Calculation of the criticity of failure
- Identification of critical system components.
Performing a FMECA study allow to identify those critical components in which should be prioritized maintenance, or those that is necessary to redesign.
By means of this module may be conducted: