IETP, “Interactive Electronic Technical Publications”
The technical documentation required for the operation of equipment and systems and their corrective and preventive maintenance is generated, increasingly, by using modern technologies such as information processing, such is the “Interactive Electronic Technical Publication” (IETP).
This type of technology significantly optimize processes for updating the documentation and reduce associated costs. Also it improve the possibilities of interaction with other networked information systems, such as the diagnosis (BIT / BITE) or material management for the removal of faults.
- The IETP module of our application provides a flexible service that enables:
- Creating and editing technical interactive electronic documentation in current formats (SGML, XML)
- Facilitate the process of editing and processing of information
- Publication of existing documentation on the module IETP
- Integrating applications such as diagnostic expert system
- Definition of specific modules for each user IETP